Search This Blog

Friday, February 25, 2011

Creativity Unleashed....

I don't quite understand why, but I seem to be having a 'tidal wave' of creativity wash over me.


Next week (fingers crossed as it has been delayed once) I will be getting a fence and gate built at the end of my patio. This will separate the lawn area from the concrete.  Well as soon as this is done I will be launching myself into decorating.

I have drawn up plans, spent hours measuring, spent hours trolling the net looking for ideas and inspiration...the shopping has been done and the spare room is full of stuff for the new outdoor entertaiment area :)

I have also gone mad designing houses, kitchens, gardens with various types of software. It is such fun and such a great feeling to create something original.

Now as far as I can ascertain, the combination of having a clear mind, being coherent the entire day, and being aware of time passing has ignited the ''ooh i could design something for that..."flame. I even just returned from the hardware store with a saw, two pairs of pliers, some dynabolts and cable ties.

I will be building a cat proof extension on the fence around the patio so that both my babies can go outside safely. Once that is done, a pergola will be erected and my wall creations will be put in place.

So there it is....a new healthly way of passing time. It is fantastic!!!:):)

No comments: