Search This Blog

Monday, February 21, 2011

And so week 3 begins...

Well I have been sitting here for half an hour....trying to think what to write. My mind seems to be quite relaxed....so much so that it has reached a type of zen state LOL.
I simply cannot think of anything specific to comment on.

Yesterday brought with it no profound explosions of awareness...apart from the fact that I enjoyed scoffing down fish n chips for lunch. I chose not to have them the weekend before...but yesterday was a perfect day for them.

So I have already completed my to do list for the day....well the blog entry is the last 'must do'. I think I may take myself out of the house and go for a nice walk today....and perhaps a meandering drive about town.

This feeling of calmness and tranquility is quite new to me....but I am getting used to it :)

No comments: