Search This Blog

Saturday, April 2, 2011

The continuing saga of....."The Rash!".... AND 'Clanger of the Week'...

It was 'visit the Dermatologist' day today for my monthly visit. I am so lucky....for it is not just your basic rampant plaque psoriasis I have.....IT IS THREE DIFFERENT TYPES AT ONCE!!!!! Ahh yes.....my glorious body....not content with a basic rash...has decided to punish me for abusing it for so long LOL.


Once again I find myself with an 'unusual' case of some damn illness or affliction....for goodness sake....being an individual is such a burden at times hahaha.

The good news is....the reason the three types were recognisable today was attributed to the fact that it is all starting to slowly settle down...which in itself is quite ironic. So the strength of the creams and ointments has been doubled and I am adding some mega vitamins to the mix to correct the imbalance in my system.

Ohh and the clanger of the week was actually about my lack of big toenails rather than non drinking....it went something like this:

Me: "I am going to miss being able to wear sandles and open toe'd shoes etc, but I suppose I will get used to it. Or I could just wear what I want and tell anyone that makes a comment to go and *** ******!

OP: " Oh well never mind people won't notice and anyway just keep thinking about how you wont have to cut your toenails again."

Yesss....I will endeavour to remind myself of that every time I look at the deformed, disgusting remnants of my nail bed (which to my mind resemble petrified wood) as I religiously rub various creams, ointments and oils into it to TRY and encourage them to grow again. Each time the burning itch (that starts up at least 4 times a day) begins, I will envision myself revelling in the joy of culling the need to trim and paint the two largest, and most obvious toenails on my size 10 feet and I will simply move on and tend to the remaining deformed, misshapen nails that have miraculously stayed affixed to my feet.

:) yes I can feel it working all ready LOL

onto the next...

No comments: