Search This Blog

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Medication change...

Well just as I thought, my intake of alcohol was a form of self medication...and my prescribed medication levels were calculated based around that drinking.  The proof of that is the past week.


Probably triggered from all the physical activity last weekend and tiredness from it, I became increasingly agitated and irritable as the week progressed. By Thursday night I was over it so I adjusted the mix of meds I take to compensate. Within 24 hours all was good again.

I decided to go out for dinner with my Sister to the local on Friday night. It was my first Friday night there in 6 weeks. Was a bit of an ego boost to hear everyone commenting on how much weight I have lost....plus their concern as to where the hell I was for all that time. Haaaaaaa another funny thing that happend there...one particular bloke (who is an absolute pig of a man and puts women down all the time) made a huge production out of asking.."So where the hell have you been....in Rehab?".......I smiled and said...yes actually...I got out yesterday. He seemed to go all quiet after that, no doubt snookered with his next smartarse comment...haahaa.

I am spending the rest of the long weekend just relaxing.....I have a busy few weeks coming up with work and my business....so I'm not sure how often I will post.

Lovin life :)

2 comments:

Cadan Henry said...

just found the blog. sounds like you are feeling better. best of luck.

cadan

Lee Condon said...

Thanks Cadan :)