Search This Blog

Friday, July 8, 2016

25 dayssssssss.......awfully proud of myself :)

I am gliding along nicely. Have been to places that sell alcohol and not even thought about having any.

I have also decided that some things just aren't worth worrying about. Let it Be the Beatles sang and boy were they right. Sometimes it's difficult to jerk the thought patterns out of negative spaces and I accept that time and repetition will make this easier. After all, the more you do something, the more of an unconscious action becomes just that...an unconscious action.

I always try to remind myself that I am after all, only human and not some creature from another planet. I have human emotions and reactions just like anyone else and in this respect am not really special at all.

What does make me special though, is my individuality which for so very long I hated and mistrusted. Not anymore however. I embrace it. I admire it. I like it.

So I end the week on a high, despite the world revolving around me in turmoil. I am safe in the knowledge that I am growing and evolving rather than stuck in a place I didn't like. I am moving...FORWARD :)


No comments: