Search This Blog

Thursday, August 11, 2016

59 dayssssssss.......not a drop to drink yay meeeeeeeeeee

Well here I am.....tomorrow is 60 days sober!!

I feel fantastic. Haven't felt tempted to take a sip, although was at a hotel a week ago at the bar to put a keno ticket on, and when the staff member came up...I almost asked for a chardy out of HABIT...LOLLLLLLL. not because I wanted one, but because it used to be the first words out of my mouth lol.

Adding to the pride I feel, I am now using a totally natural supplement daily which is totally AMAZING.

I have more energy, sleep better, feel happier, and best of all, due it this products anti inflammatory properties, have now weaned off Panadeine Forte to the point where I only need 2 at night before I go to bed. What an amazing thing considering up until last Xmas I was taking 10-12 (500mg tabs) per day!!!!

All in all life is going well. I am proud of myself, and loving life for the first time in years!!!

No comments: